Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter adventures

I had my 2nd run this morning with my group at "Run Camp". The temperature read "zero" as I headed out the door at 7:15am. The cold temps did not take away the fun. After 5 miles I headed indoors quickly to thaw out.

The girls had two half days and no school on Friday this week. Nicole stayed after school both half days for DI and Daddy and Ashley went to lunch and a movie on Thursday. They saw "The Tooth Fairy".

Ashley swam by herself with no help for the first time at swim class on Thursday. The instructor was really pushing her this week and Ashley got a little scared but the instructor did not give in and made her work harder. As promised I have attached some pics of ice skating and swimming.










1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I was thinking of you yesterday morning when it was sooooo cold. I found it hard to catch my breath as I walked to the car.... I can't imagine running in that kind of cold! You go girl!!!

    And way to go Ashley!!! Great job swimming!

    ReplyDelete