Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'M BACK

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there. We enjoyed a nice day with Chad cooking venison on the grill and enjoying time with the girls.

It has been a while since my last post so I will not bore you with all that has happened in the past couple months. School is out as of this past Friday and Nicole is now a 5th grader and Ashley a 2nd grader. They are both looking forward to Summer and all that it brings. They will be going to Camp 3 days a week. Unlike when I was young they will also be doing some schoolwork 2-3 days per week to get them ready for the Fall. School encourages this so I try to make it fun for them. Reality is that they do the work because they have to and end up having some fun along the way.

Now that I have my 1st half marathon behind me, I am now training for a 10 mile race that I will do in August.

Nicole tried out for a more competitive Soccer Organization and was blessed to have made the team. She is very excited! The season officially starts in August but she will do some training and fun activities with her team over the Summer.

Ashley has become a master at Hula Hoop and thinks she may want to try and ride her bike without training wheels. We tried today but did not get very far. She will decide when she is ready.

Stay tuned for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment