Monday, December 6, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

The girls are in their magical place with Christmas around the corner. We are busy preparing for Jesus's birthday. My parents and sister will visiting from Florida and will be spending Christmas with us this year. We are all so excited that they are coming!

Chad has been hunting off and on when he can. This weekend we will do some baking and watch Christmas movies. We will begin to celebrate with family next weekend as we head to Frankenmuth to be with Chad's family. We plan to stop and visit Santa at Bronner's. I have two weeks off work after next week and am very excited! I will be busy with finishing up my shopping and preparing for visitors but plan on enjoying every minute of this Holiday season. I figure as long as I keep in mind all the blessings around me the crowds will not bother me.

Happy Holiday season to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment