Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Catching up

I have been meaning to post for a couple weeks but something else always seems to take up my time. We have all been doing well. The girls are on Spring Break this week. As I say, the calm before the storm. As soon as next week starts Soccer begins. Both girls are playing so we will be busy. I took a few days off and am trying to get organized around here and play catch up. Last weekend while Chad was away at "Man Camp" the girls and I had our own "Girls Night" at at a friends house also with the last name as "Miller". No blood relation but I think I can speak for everyone when I say we consider each other family. All of us stayed up way too late and were up early thanks to Ashley and Emma who were up before 6am. Those two love sleepovers! Chad enjoyed the weekend at a Christian Camp doing all the things that "boys" love to do...lots of sports!

I had a girls night out with some friends. We spent some time shopping and trying on clothes to see what fits and what doesn't. The girls are pretty much set for Summer. If only the weather would cooperate! We found Ashley a communion dress and got hair cuts. The girls and I had planned to go see Mema and Papa Miller, Grandma and Grandpa Martin, and Uncle Mike but as luck would have it Nicole has the stomach flu and it is not pretty. I thought she might be better today but no luck. She didn't get up until almost 10am this morning and has been laying around all day. If all goes well we are planning on taking the girls to a movie on Friday and the gym this weekend so they can do some swimming. Hope all is well with everyone! Stay tuned....My next post....Nicole's birthday party..."SURVIVOR MILLER ISLAND".

No comments:

Post a Comment