Last Saturday, September 17th, 2011 Chad's Mother left this earth and went to her forever home in Heaven. We all know that she is living it up in Heaven but it does not take away the pain and sorrow in our hearts.
I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I actually liked my mother-in-law. Sure from time to time we disagreed but that is part of life. Sally devoted her life to her husband and boys. Once I entered the picture I always felt that she loved me like one of her own. Their is now a hole in my heart that will not heal until I see her again. I will miss our talks and her support the most.
Thanks to all our friends and family for your support during this difficult time. We appreciate all the kind words, cards and prayers that have come our way. Please continue to pray for our family as we adjust to life without Sally.
No comments:
Post a Comment