Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Our family enjoyed the Holidays to the fullest this year! It was nice to take a break from routine and enjoy a less structured schedule. My parents came from Florida over Christmas and my brother moved to a new house over the new year. The girls and I all got Kindles for Christmas and have spent a lot of time figuring them out and reading. I love technology!

We have had a low key weekend which has been nice. Nicole had soccer training this morning at 8am about 1 hour and 40 minutes from home so her and Chad were on the road early. I went back to sleep after they left:) When I woke Nicole up at 4:30am upon her request she bounced right out of bed.

Below are some of my favorite pics from the Holidays. I really did not take enough pics this year.




Cousins are a wonderful thing!



Feeding the reindeer


Christmas morning


Nicole's favorite gift-a kindle


Nicole's reading corner.


Ashley's reaction to her big gift this Christmas.




She loves her piano and headphones!


New slippers


Papa opening his Ipod shuffle


Christmas breakfast. The only pic of my parents that was not blurry. I only had two others which will not happen next next time we are together. My camera will be their worst enemy:)






Snow arrived after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including us for Christmas dinner! We had a blast!

    Happy new year!!!!

    :)Amy

    ReplyDelete