Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY "BABY" ASHLEY.





My little girl is now 6 years old. Well...not quite....She was born at 10:59pm. Looking back it has all went by way too fast. Before she was born I told Chad that I knew that she was going to be a lot like him(all or nothing). Little did I know at the time how much that statement would become reality. With every year that has passed she has proven to be the spitting image of her Dad. From the way she looks from head to toe to her challenging yet loving and caring personality. She is a girl who knows what she likes and is not afraid to voice it! With all the love and challenges she has thrown at us so far and the ones yet to come I say...bring it on! I am blessed to have her as a daughter and thank God everyday for bringing her into our lives. Happy Birthday Ashley...I love you!




Ashley had a great birthday! I took treats up to school for her class to enjoy. For her birthday dinner she wanted"Chicken Fettuchini Alfredo". While Chad and Nicole were at soccer practice her and I played with her new cash register and Nintendo DS. Thanks to all who called tonight.....She loved answering the phone knowing it was for her. Sunday she is having a "kid party" at a movie theater.








No comments:

Post a Comment