Sorry it has been a couple weeks since I have posted. We have been adjusting to our new school routine and I think we are all finally settling in. Below are some pictures of what's been going on.
Ashley's Birthday party was a success! We went to see "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". We had a dual birthday party with Ashley's friend Gerard who is 5 days older. Thanks to my dear friend "Amy" the entire party was themed around the movie. Thanks for all your hard work and creativity. The cupcakes were by far my favorite!

The kids played "hot meatball" in place of
"hot potato".

Pin the meatball on the fork



Nicole has lost 3 teeth(two are molars) in less than 2 weeks and another
one will be out any day. Did I mention she is
going to be a vampire for Halloween??

Ashley spent some of her birthday money
getting her ears pierced. She was very
brave and is so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment