They insisted that Danni do their hair. Danni is a neighbor and someone who watches the girls for us during the Summer and any other time we need her. The girls have always enjoyed being around Danni and her sister Hayley. Chad and I are very fortunate to have them in our lives. They are great kids! Danni is always doing the girls hair when watching them so I was not at all surprised when both girls insisted on Danni as their hair dresser for the evening. I have to say it was very relaxing for me just to sit and visit while someone else did the work!
Both girls hair looked great!
Daddy and the girls went to Dinner with other friends at an Italian restaurant in our town prior to the Dance. They enjoyed hanging out with friends and dancing. The girls looked so beautiful all dressed up! Daddy cleans up pretty good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment