Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mom...This is for you!

At age 36, I finally understand what it means to juggle everyday life with a family of four. Some of my friends and I have recently had conversations about how our lives have changed. When I say "change", I do not mean for the worst but rather different in the sense that we have had to learn to adjust with the aging of our families.

Most of you reading this know me well enough to know I am not a "last minute" person. I like to be in control and with that comes prioritizing and organization. When Nicole was our only child the house, laundry, bills, and everything else that comes with being an adult was always done on time. When Ashley came into our lives there was an adjustment but things still were running smoothly.

Fast forward almost 6 years later...family, school, homework, Church, work, laundry, household chores, soccer, swimming, DI,etc, etc, etc.....you get the picture. It is a miracle that I can find time to type this blog, run and spend time with Chad. Speaking of Chad, he is a saint! He is the one person I push to the side at times because I know he understands. Anyone who can live in a house with 3 girls gets an A in my book! I know some of my family and friends feel neglected at times but please understand that I am doing the best that I can.

With all that said, I couldn't be happier! When you look at my blog and don't see a recent update, know that I am happy being a Mom and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment