Ashley found three four leaf clovers in the neighbors yard on Sunday. I am finding out that she is like her Mema Miller when it comes to "good luck". Maybe she should start playing the lotto:)
Sunday night she lost her front tooth. She was so excited! She looks so much older to me now. Here comes many years of crazy teeth! Between her and Nicole I am sure Chad and I will be spending a lot of time at the orthodontist in the future.
She had a field trip this week with her class and dressed up for the occasion. They went back in time and experienced life when they had slates instead of paper to write on.
The rest of us had an uneventful week. Uneventful is good. School will be out in a few weeks and all of us are excited for a bit less structure. Tomorrow we are headed out of town for a soccer tournament for Nicole. Have a safe and Happy Memorial Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment