School is almost out which will close another chapter in our lives. Nicole will be moving on to the middle school next year and Ashley will be leaving elementary and attending the intermediate school. For the past few days I have been reflecting on how blessed I am. You always hear how times goes by so fast but you never appreciate that until you are married living the dream. It seems like just yesterday Nicole was starting Kindergarten. Both girls are changing before my eyes. Just this past couple weeks Nicole seems to retreat to her room for quiet time and Ashley is needing me less everyday. At times I feel like our lives are on fast forward but I really make an effort and remind myself to enjoy every moment because before I know it they will be moving out on their own and I will be left with too much time on my hands. A card I received when Ashley was born comes to mind...YOU CARRY THEM FOR A SHORT TIME BUT HOLD THEM IN YOUR HEARTS FOREVER!
Enjoy a few pics from the past week.
Ashley lost her 2nd front tooth. See looks so much older to us.


All things considered we had a good time at Nicole's soccer tournament this past weekend. The weather made it a little rough. Once again the girls played in mud and standing water and all remaining games were cancelled late Sunday due to the weather so we had to drive home during a storm.


No comments:
Post a Comment