The kids had Tuesday through Friday off of school due to sickness. Needless to say it was an interesting week. We decided to keep the kids inside for the most part so we could continue to be healthy besides Chad and I need them back at school!
The kids went to the Library, enjoyed a "movie" day at home with Dad, Nicole got a lot of homework finished, they enjoyed a day at work with Mom, and of course became a little stir crazy for friends. Religious education was cancelled as well as one of Nicole's soccer practices. Friday, Chad and Nicole went to the football game and Ashley and I enjoyed playing games.
Yesterday we were able to venture out only to sit in the cold rain at Ashley's last soccer game of the season. Nicole sat in the car part of the time. After the game it was a trip to Blockbuster to get more movies for another fun filled day indoors.
Looking back it was a good family week. I enjoy the kids so much at this age. They are growing up so fast! I cherish the opportunities to be together as a family.
Here's to everyone staying healthy next week and school back in Session!
No comments:
Post a Comment